Who we are…
Springwood Tree Services Ltd is a professional Nottinghamshire tree surgery company based on the county border with Lincolnshire. Employing a team of fully qualified, fully insured tree surgeons with over 20 years of arboricultural experience, we are experienced in high quality and sensitive tree surgery; confidently able to offer an expert and extensive service for all aspects of tree and hedgerow management.
Comprehensively certified to also carry out utility arboriculture, our team of friendly, knowledgeable staff always have both the customers’ wishes and the needs of the trees at the forefront of their minds. After all it’s in our best interests to preserve them if we can.
As a reputable and established company, Springwood Tree Services will always ensure clients have access to:
• Evidence of Employers Liability & Public Liability insurance of £10 million (available on request).
• Work to British Standards BS 3998:2010.
• Fully qualified staff, including NPTC certificates for chainsaw use, climbing operations, rigging and roping, M.E.W.P operations, aerial dismantling, signing, lighting and guarding, tree surgery operations.
• Full written quotations, including a fixed price, detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken, details of what will happen to the debris, who will be responsible for obtaining permissions (if trees are protected), and what steps will be taken to protect you and your property.
• Springwood Tree Services’ License for waste carriage and disposal of arisings, including our own dedicated site for the recycling and reuse of products guaranteeing 100% NO landfill.
• References from previous customers and regular customers.
As many of us know an advert alone does not guarantee quality of work, that it will be carried out safely or that it needs to be carried out at all. Simply stripping trees of all their branches or reducing them to a mutilated stump has no arboricultural justification and in most cases acts to highlight the work of an untrained or inexperienced trader.
If Tree work is not done properly, it could lead to:
• Injury to people, including the untrained operators
• Property and infrastructure being put at serious risk
• Irrevocable damage to trees – that have taken many years to grow
• Loss of valuable tree stocks and wildlife habitat
• Unnecessary and increased ongoing maintenance costs for the owner
• Increased or invalid insurance cover
…all as a result of poor quality, ill-advised and badly executed tree work. Tree surgery requires a high degree of technical competence and knowledge of trees and their needs. Supported by training, experience, the right equipment and a respect for a growing living object we will only undertake necessary works using well trained and competent arborists.
Different trees have different needs and at Springwood Tree Services Ltd, we understand that. We offer customised services from tree surgery to site clearance and tree reports to hedge cutting…
The health of your trees depends a lot on how they are maintained. At Springwood Tree Services Ltd, we understand that it is not possible for you to do all the work by yourself. Our tree care services are designed to ensure that you never have to worry about your trees again. Whether you have a tree whose crown is taking up too much space or you’d like a tree stump removed, we can take care of it for you professionally and safely.
All of our operations are fully risk assessed and our staff are trained and certificated in their field of work. In addition to this we ensure all staff are regularly reassessed and undergo five yearly refresher training. Linked to this all operations are audited either annually or five yearly, (both internally and externally) to ensure we fully comply with all current and new legislation requirements, guaranteeing the most up to date operation available. All staff are trained in first aid, in addition to which we have certificated staff for use of Mechanical Elevated Work Platforms (M.E.W.P), Aerial Rescue, Chipper and Stump grinding, Roadworks, Signing and Traffic control. All of which allows us to provide a complete and comprehensive service to all types of customers.